Thursday, August 8, 2013

Navy is the new black?

A very brief outfit post. Just wanted to share my new found love for navy. 
It all started out from here... So that day I was looking at my wardrobe and realized navy has been my 'color' without even noticing it. I kept buying navy color items and I thought pink or black was my favourite. Ha, I guess not now. :p


Day 1 outfit


Wearing a navy textured blazer from Asos. It has colorful linings overall the blazer, too cute! Click in the link and you'll see more details from the site. I paired it with my Tommy Hilfiger knitted cable top (my absolute favourite, I wish I have the whole range of colours!) and a white collar top to go for a semi casual look. 


Day 2 outfit

Wearing a jacket from Cotton On in navy. 
With my Hollister cable knitted top and white collared top underneath it again. Paired it with a baby pink and blue colored roman inspired necklace. 
I wore a comfy thick Zara leggings with it because it was freezing out that day. I did the same with my outfit on day 1.

A zoomed in pic. :) 

Mix & match is fun. Hey, saves money too! I shall add this point to one of my effective money saving method. :p

What about you? What's your new favourite colour? 

With love, 
Lin










No comments:

Post a Comment